Now, I'd like to pose an Olympic Writing Challenge for Writebrainers (and Writebrainers Readers for that matter). For the next week, until next Monday, I challenge us to write at least one hour every day. If you already possess this discipline, I challenge you to spend this hour working on some completely new idea that you haven't deemed worthy of such attention--until now. If you are already working on four books at once, (Ruth) then God help you.
Will you go ahead and post your progress on Writebrainers? It doesn't need to be a contiguous hour, but we do have to write every day--no putting in seven hours next Sunday and calling it good (though that would be sort of impressive on its own). . . .BUT, if you miss a day, don't fall off the wagon. Even four or five or six hours in the next week would be great progress.
Pencils ready then? GO. :o)

2 comments:
I'm in for the Olympic Challenge!
I sometimes possess this discipline, but I'm not going to start a new project now. My revisions are racing along, and I can almost see the finish line. Please, no detours this week.
Now I need to decide if my model will be a marathon runner, a bicycle racer or a swimmer.
Oooh, I think a marathon runner fits. We've all learned by now this process is no sprint. :o)
--L (who has already not started off well, having written nothing yesterday, but is sitting down right now to do just that.)
Post a Comment